We support our clients in the transition of high-potential entrepreneurial conceptsto commercialisation. Through our practical experience in working on projects and consulting work within multinational organisations and in complex, multi-faceted environments, we provide clients with the financial know how and technical expertise required to support them in realising their goal.
We recognise the critical importance of supporting our clients in the early stages of their business and in allowing them the freedom to focus on their competencies in the knowledge that the financial and strategic elements of the business are being efficiently and professionally managed.
The following are some of the key areas where we provide support for entrepreneurs and their companies:
- Preparation of corporate presentations, including financial projections for:
• Internal use, including financial and operational planning; and
• External use by potential investors and strategic partners
- Identification of and engagement with initial investors
- Negotiation of investment terms with potential investors
- Validation and advancement of the client’s development strategy
- Provision of strategic support of shareholders and their interaction with our client, including support with the finalisation of a shareholders’ agreement
Some of our recent work includes:
- Adviser to a French based technology company providing ongoing advice in relation to strategic, financial and operational matters.
- Adviser to a US corporation on private equity fund raising, business development, contract negotiation, IP development and patent issues.